Thursday

USA Web Hosting Hunting


My company has planned to penetrate US market soon. Hence in order to provide the smoothest quality of video streaming, the management has decided to host our product which is video in North America instead of in Singapore.

I was so "fortunate", been assigned to do hunting by my superior. In the beginning, I suppose, it would be a piece of cake for me to buy a hosting service in USA and Canada. I was thinking to accomplish the task in LESS than a fortnight time!!!!

I started the hunting by the way, whereby typing "Web Hosting" in Google.com. The result is amazing, thousand of choices as I expected.

The price of web-hosting is very competitive, other word saying, they are cheaper than the one in Japan or Singapore.

I send "Request of Quotation" emails to at least 15 web hosting providers in US. Haha, now and here the problem arises.

First of all, the time difference, their reply emails can only received on the next day of my email dispatch, this is due to, they do not have 24 hours Sales support, most of them. Even they do, I guess, most probably, they are freaking of my special request.

Until, i stumble accross the web hosting provider from Canada, the sales person, had taken initiative to approach me, provide detail information, promptly reply, etc. I am impressed with their service. 2 thumbs up.

Check the SuperbHosting out, you won't be regret.
Of course, you would have alternate choice at Exabyte for Linux hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

USA also has a huge number of companies that offer web hosting services. It is very clear that web hosting in USA will give an edge to your business. hosting service india