Friday

Microsoft TechEd SEA 2008 and Google Developer Day 2008

4 days to the start of TechEd SEA 2008. I will be participating TechEd SEA, this year. I will bring a camera, and lots of business cards.

This will be the fist TechEd I have ever attended, so i am really looking forward to attending this event. When I was in the Heroes event, I saw Microsoft M'sia offered TechEd 2008 early bird price, which is at only RM699. At that time, I was thinking I might pay for it or waiting for company to sponsor us for the fee. Well, in the end, thanx to SkyQuestCom Global, and of course, my bosses, who fought for us. This year, company sponsors us to attend TechEd SEA. Well, I am very excited, because I have never being in such event.



Besides Microsoft TechEd. The other event, I have been looking forward to participating is Google Developer Day 2008. Unfortunately, Google Developer Day 2008 is little harder for me to attend. This is due to the Google Developer Day will not be taken place in any South East Asia Countries! What a pain!

Well, I hope one day, the Google Developer Day will be held in M'sia or in Singapore. So at least I can experience myself, instead of only watching the Google Developer Day videos on YouTube.



Google Developer Day 2008 Venues

No comments: