Wednesday

Ajax Loading Image

Recently, I was involving a project, which was an affiliate system for my company. I implemented some Ajax function in this software.Ajax is really really cool, I believe those who are web developers or designers probably know what the f*** is Ajax. Ajax stands for Asynchronous Javascript and XML.If you use Google Application oftenly, you might have ever seen, the page was updated without reloading the whole page.

The best part of Ajax is your JavaScript can communicate directly with the server, using the JavaScript XMLHttpRequest object. With this object, your JavaScript can trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.

Here, I want to share with you, the Ajax loading image generator by Ajaxload

2 comments:

siukeong said...

sounds complicated but it's cool indeed~! looks similiar like flash~ but y only for loadin page?

Chia Chong said...

My point of view is, these images are cool, therefore, I would like to share with everyone.